Souzy Tros team and a group of students from the University of Thessaly present CHOCO CHOCO BAM BAM
Sunday, September 8, 2013, Avdi Square 18:00 – 20:00
A public performance, preparing and offering a diverse selection of chocolate treats full of surprises!
The Souzy Tros team and a group of students from the University of Thessaly Department of Architecture present Choco Choco Bam Bam – a public performance.
We will prepare and offer on site a diverse selection of chocolate treats full of surprises to make us happier!
The history of chocolate, from the bitter chocolatl, (Aztec’s ceremonial drink) to the simplicity and enjoyableness of a chocolate truffle is more than just the history of an ordinary food.
The Maya believed that the consumption of cocoa beans, gave them power and wisdom, and so they added to their beverages spices and herbs like chilli, cinnamon and honey.
The Theobroma cacao as it is called, has very high nutrition value and offers a variety of benefits to the human body:
– equal amounts of protein as meat, but with less fat
– carbohydrates which are slightly less than within beans
– Theobromine along with phosphorus and magnesium reduce the stress, drive away tiredness, relax the muscles of the bronchi in the lungs, stimulate the brain, and activate the body
– it contains small amounts of phenylethylamine, an ingredient that relaxes the brain and gives a feeling of euphoria
stimulates the nerve system
– extends life years, as it reduces cholesterol levels
– activates the digestive system and the operation of the intestine system
– good operation of the heart, and reduction of the blood pressure
More than one hundred illnesses are cured from chocolate and cocoa, and only a few diseases manage to escape from the cure of such a wonderful medicine.
A Souzy Tros participation at ReMap4.